Friday, November 10, 2006

Welcome

Hello and welcome to the http://www.nowaterball.com/ blog. For those of you coming from the http://www.nowaterball.com/ website, we hope you enjoyed it, and of course bought some of our golf balls. This Blog is an attempt to let you know what our team is up to in terms of the NoWaterBall brand as well as all the crazy Ideas that go through our head.

Our goal is simple. To put the fun back in golf. My partners and I are about the worst bunch of golfers that you could ever find. And nothing is more frustrating to us than teeing up and slicing one into the water. As a joke, I scribbled a logo of a few waves and a 'No' circle (like no smoking) on my ball with a marker, got my partner laughing as I bet him I would hit it over the water this time, and what do you know I knocked the ball over the water and onto the green. NoWaterBalls were born.

The question that we get most over email is, do these really work and are you guys crazy ? And our answer is of course they do, but you might want to read the disclaimer on our site!

No comments: